Making purchases online requires trust on your part and we take this trust very seriously. We take the security and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information you provide us seriously.
How we use the information:
We only collect information from you to complete the transaction and provide a good service to you. London Hotels Network collects contact details from you when you:
- Contact/Make an enquiry by phone or online.
- Purchase a hotel reservation
- Become an London Hotels Network loyalty member
When you submit a request/enquiry via our email support forms, we collect your name, email and other relevant information so that we may respond to your request or query as quickly as possible. When you make a booking with London Hotels Network web sites, we need to collect information about you to process the transaction and fulfill your order. This information includes, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your contact details (email, phone, fax) and your credit card details.
When you submit a booking request, we use the collected information in several ways:
- Personal identification and verification
- To complete your hotel reservation
- To allow us to contact you for customer service, if required
- In addition, your email address is collected to send you an email message confirming the reservation you transact online. You will occasionally receive updates from us about special rate offers, newsletters and any noteworthy changes to the website.
We will use this information to:
- Plan and purchase hotel accommodation
- Notify you of any possible changes
- Inform you future special offers
- Notify you of our Loyalty Scheme with savings of up a further 7.5% on top of discounts.
- Provide additional travel information such as FREE city guides
- Offer you chance to review your hotel purchase experience
- Respond to your questions or suggestions.
Who we share your information with:
We disclose your information to third parties (such as our hotels) only for the purpose of completing your transaction with us, providing the above services to you and for the purposes of associated administration. London Hotels Network provides the guest's name, telephone number and e-mail address and credit card details for each booking to the relevant accommodation supplier to enable them to process the booking efficiently and contact you if necessary. Personal information is provided to hotels only when the internet user confirms a reservation. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We are committed to data security
Your credit card details are protected while being transmitted over the Internet by the use of SSL encryption methods. Credit card details are used to pay for accommodation booked through our service. These details are stored securely at all times, are not used for any other purpose and will never be provided to any unauthorised third parties other than accommodation providers.